A piece of string almost cost dog his legs

 In Blog, Hurt to Healed

 

The string was knotted tightly around two of his legs, and this handsome young dog was in an extremely dangerous situation. Blood supply had been reduced to a trickle. The swelling in his legs caused by constricted veins threatened to become necrotic (dead) tissue, and if a few more days had passed like this, gorgeous Jitu would have died. Very likely an unknowing child did this to him. But a bright little boy found this suffering street dog, and told his father, who called Animal Aid to the rescue. Jitu’s suffering must have gone on for several days before he collapsed in agony. But thanks to you, we saved him. Meet sweet Jitu today. Please donate, because rescue gives animals back their lives.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

0

Start typing and press Enter to search