Rocky was dumped at our shelter by owners who didn’t want him any more because of his deformed legs. Rocky has a condition called rickets that is caused by a Vitamin D deficiency that can be caused by owners keeping their dog locked indoors and in the dark all day.
Rocky was frightened of people for the first several weeks, but soon he started to warm up and today he’s a total love bug who practically jumps into your lap the second you sit down next to him. He has an infectious smile and loves life.
Your sponsorship provides:
- Nutritional diet
- Daily grooming and exercise
- Regular medical check-ups and medical care if necessary
- Shelter from sun and rain as needed
- Safe fields to run and roll and play
What do you get from your Sponsored Animal?
- We’ll email you three special photos of your sponsored animal
- You get “virtual snuggles”
- “proxy snuggles” by volunteers and staff on site.