Rescued: dog’s head stuck in metal stove

 In Blog, Rescue Stories

head stuckThis dear boy had gotten his head stuck inside a small metal stove (chulha.) We cannot imagine how in the world he got his head in there, but he was utterly stuck and in a total panic, thrashing and violently shaking his head. He had rubbed his chin raw from his failed efforts at getting the stove off. Back at the shelter we gave him a light sedation which allowed us to slowly maneuver his head out of the hole of the stove. 

2

4

6It was so fantastic to see his immediate relief as soon as he was freed from the stove and we shudder to imagine what his fate would have been without this rescue.

Thank you for supporting our rescues and please share this story with your friends!

 

Recent Posts
Showing 5 comments
  • SHAKYRA KEIASA WRIGHT

    THE ONE WITH HIS HEAD STUCK I HOPE HE OR SHE GET BETTER SOON I LOVE THAT DOG

  • SHAKYRA KEIASA WRIGHT

    THE ONE WITH HIS HEAD STUCK I HOPE HE OR SHE GET BETTER SOON I LOVE THAT DOG

  • SHAKYRA KEIASA WRIGHT

    AND A NOTHER COMMENT THANKS FOR HELPING THAT DOG SERVIVE.:)

  • SHAKYRA KEIASA WRIGHT

    WITH OUT YOUR HELP THAT DOG WOULD BE DEAD NOW RESTING AND PEACE AND HEAVEN.

  • abc

    fantastic job. bravo

Leave a Comment

0

Start typing and press Enter to search